Well-groomed hair is a sign of health and a lasting symbol of beauty. To maintain a proper appearance it’s necessary to provide full and regular care. Your curls need special care in a big city because they are affected by chronic sleep deprivation, stress, fatigue, and poor ecology, which contributes to their poor growth, hair loss, and other troubles. Below, we’ll compare navy hair care vs olaplex treatment.
Why Take Care of Your Hair?
The scalp needs to be cared for as regularly as the skin on your face. The healthy and beautiful appearance of your strands – their shine, form, and density – depends on proper care. When follicles are clogged, they lack nourishment and moisturization: this means that curls will grow slower and look dull. In addition, excess sebum causes strands to become greasy quickly.
What is Olaplex?
Olaplex is a protector capable of restoring and strengthening the disulfide bonds within the hair, which are responsible for its natural density and elasticity. It’s able to restore a structure at any time (before, during, and even after any chemical or mechanical attack). Suitable for all hair types.
Olaplex treatment is a system developed by professionals based on scientific research. It’s positioned that such care is necessary for everyone. That is why it’s necessary to understand the principles of action of the product.
Inventing this product, the researchers were based not on the principles of cosmetology, but on the basics of chemistry, since hair is a compound of links of various amino acids and its features depend on the sequence of these links. Exposure to external influences contributes to its breakdown, which leads to the loss of its strength, beauty, and health. OLAPLEX is able to repair all this damage at the molecular level.
Olaplex series includes:
- Protection Concentrate No.1 (Bond Multiplier No.1). This product is added to ready-to-apply coloring substances and treated to the curls. It penetrates the shafts, and protects them from the harmful components contained in dyes, without interfering with the action of colors.
- Bond Perfector No.2. It’s a 15% concentration of the active ingredient. It’s used as a separate product, designed to enhance and complement the effect of the concentrate. It’s applied immediately after the color is washed out (before shampooing).
- Olaplex for Home Care No.3 (Hair Perfector No.3). A creamy product similar to the cocktail fixer, but with a lower content (12.5%) of active ingredient. It’s used at home when styling with a blow dryer or a flat iron, enhances and prolongs the effect of procedures carried out in a salon, and prepares hair for subsequent salon manipulations.
The minimum exposure time provided by the manufacturers is 10 minutes, but stylists recommend increasing it to 30 minutes and longer: the more exposure, the better the result. The interval between treatments is 1 week.
What is Navy Hair?
Navy Hair Care products represent a fusion of innovation and expertise, catering to individuals seeking salon-quality results in the comfort of their own homes. The system is known for its dedication to performance, ensuring that users achieve professional-grade results, whether they are looking to revitalize damaged strands, boost volume, or achieve a sleek, polished look. With a sleek and modern aesthetic, Navy not only delivers on its promises but also elevates the overall care experience, making it a go-to brand for those who prioritize both efficacy and luxury in their care routine.
Navy Hair Products
Crafted with precision and backed by a commitment to excellence, Navy offers a diverse range of products designed to address various hair types and concerns. From shampoos and conditioners to styling aids, each formulation is infused with carefully selected ingredients to nourish, strengthen, and enhance natural beauty.
Navy proudly presents its diverse product offerings through a few series:
- Search and Rescue is designed to revitalize and repair damaged strands, offering a rescue mission for distressed strands.
- Swell, Focuses on boosting volume and creating full-bodied, luscious locks
- Pebble Beach is crafted for those desiring effortlessly chic waves, capturing the essence of laid-back coastal beauty.
- The Sailor series, enriched with essential minerals, fortifies the cuticle with the nutrients it needs for optimal health and resilience.
- Whirlpool featuring the rejuvenating properties of green tea, offers a refreshing and invigorating experience, promoting both scalp and cuticle vitality.
- Skipper caters to those seeking timeless and classic styling, providing products that effortlessly create polished and sophisticated looks.
- Style Navigator empowers users to express their unique flair with versatile styling aids, allowing for creative and personalized hair expressions.
- Surge energizes and revitalizes, providing a burst of vitality to dull or lifeless strands.
- Lagun captures the essence of beachy waves.
- Tidal brings hydration and moisture, leaving strands silky-smooth.
- Dunes completes the lineup with products designed for effortless and natural styling, perfect for those who embrace a carefree and windswept aesthetic.
Navy Hair Care VS Olaplex Which is Best?
The choice ultimately depends on individual preferences, hair types, and specific needs. Both brands are reputable and offer high-quality products, but they have different focuses.
Navy is known for its diverse range of products catering to various routine care needs. Olaplex, on the other hand, is renowned for its patented technology that helps repair and strengthen hair bonds.
When you think about Navy Hair Care vs Olaplex, to determine which brand is best for you, consider your specific goals. If you’re looking for a wide range of products to address various needs, Navy may be a suitable choice. If your primary concern is bond repair and strengthening, especially after chemical treatments, Olaplex could be the preferred option.